PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
What to bring:
– Monitor cables
– Peripherals (Mouse, Keyboard, Headset (no speakers), Mouse Mat)
– LAN/Ethernet Cable
– Power cables
– PLUG ADAPTERS!!! CHECK YOUR PLUGS!! HERE’S A WIKIPEDIA LINK TO THE GERMAN ONES:
THERE ARE NO PLUG ADAPTERS AT MTA FOR YOU AND IT WILL BE DIFFICULT TO GET SOME IN NIEHEIM!
– Warm Clothes (might get fresh at night)
– Washbag (shower gel, toothbrush, toothpaste, shaving supplies)
– Money (Euro’s €) for food (There’s a Supermarket nearby)
– Phone & charger!
– Passport (if needed), tickets for trains/buses
– Under 18’s: Make sure you have filled out this document with the details required and bring it to LAN with you: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lrvp9xnvm7p9yi1/deutschlan%20guardian%20sheet.pdf
Towels and bedding are provided by MTA at the LAN.